Fantelope is in growth mode. We need some investors to take it to the next level. Know anyone who could be a smart, strategic investor for us?
Here’s the skinny.
- Fantelope launched it’s first product in the summer 0f 2016 with University of Detroit Mercy Titans on board as it’s first client.
- Fantelope learned a ton during this six month period and in February 2017 engaged Catapult Interactive to build it’s MVP – a new and improved version of Fantelope.
- Fantelope is now raising $200 – $300K in convertible debt and looking for strategic investors.
- Our plan is launch the new sports app in early June 2017 and launch additional functionality over the summer.
- We will also make a strong push for fan acquisition from August – December 2017 using campus ambassadors at key universities in key states.
- The next goal is to raise a Series A round in late 2017/ early 2018 once we have significant traction with fans.
Fantelope is looking for some key investors right now. Ideally sports fans who are looking to invest in a promising sports startup at the early stage. We are offering a 20% discount for the convertible debt round. So that’s a bonus.
Our team is solid. Our new product is going to be very solid. And the market potential is huge. If you feel you’re a good fit, or if you know someone who is, please let me (Derek) know.
You can reach me via email derek at Fantelope dot com. Or give me a call at 734-720-9522
I appreciate your interest. Join the Herd with Fantelope to show your the #1 Fan of your Favorite teams.
Thanks, Derek Mehraban, Co-Founder and CEO