The season opening weekend is here for United Shore Professional Baseball League. Are you ready for a fun-filled season of baseball at Jimmy John’s Field in Utica, Michigan?
NEW this season, Fantelope is working with United Shore Professional Baseball League as their Fan Engagement Mobile App.
Earn prizes and rewards just for being a great fan!
Download Fantelope for your iPhone, choose USPBL from our list of local teams, it’s that easy. Swipe left to start earning points and prizes.
- Share on Twitter for max points – Paste hashtags and share an image with the USPBL logo!
- Share on Facebook and show your friends you’re at the big game!
- Share on Instagram and your photos will have the USPBL logo, plus you earn points!
- Check-in once per day to earn points for USPBL Prizes.
- Click on the Prize Tab to see what you can win.
Baseball, Hot Dogs, Apple Pie, United Shore 🙂
If you live in the Detroit suburbs and love baseball, head over to Jimmy John’s Field in Utica for some great local baseball. USPBL is a baseball league with four teams that play a full season of baseball. The stadium holds about 4,500 fans, and it’s a perfect place to bring the family, watch the game, and enjoy some great weather. USPBL offers a great entertainment value, as lawn seats are only $6. Wow!
Opening weekend is coming up May 11 – 13. So come on down and see the games. And be sure to download Fantelope and earn some points and prizes too! We are grateful to be working with USPBL this season, and we think fans are going to love using the app to engage w/ their favorite teams.